Tips for Packing for travel
Packing for space
- It creates more space when packing and allows you to load more items into a suitcase. Try to Avoid rolling suits and jackets, which may cause damage to the shoulder pads.
- It makes it easier to find items without rummaging through everything to find one piece of clothing
- Packing cubes/bags
- Organize your Clothes in Packing Cubes, Which will avoid moving items inside the travel case, which is the leading cause of wrinkles on the fabri
- While folding, we should remove all the air pockets inside the garment to avoid wrinkles on the garment
- For the shirt, it is better to use some cardboard or tissue paper which will reduce wrinkles
- Always use a flat surface to fold the garments
- Suits bags
- Using a suit-bag even inside a bigger suitcase helps reduce wrinkles
- Provides airtight protection from moths and dust while away
- Take them for a Hot shower
- Hang your clothes in the shower (away from the water); by the time you finish, the natural steaming effect will reduce wrinkles which require minimum or no further ironing and make your clothes feel fresh.
We are always here to assist with cleaning and preparing your clothes from the holiday, whether they are going or staying.